DP Finisher starts to late

kyle_anson

I'm building a CD and I want to integrate network installed apps thru a batch file. The batch file runs fine but half way thru my Driver Packs Finisher starts and installs Network and Mass Storage drivers. If I'm working on a PC where I need to install network drivers before installing apps from the network I'd be screwed. Can I change the order that they're installed?

I'm building a CD and I want to integrate network installed apps thru a batch file. The batch file runs fine but half way thru my Driver Packs Finisher starts and installs Network and Mass Storage drivers. If I'm working on a PC where I need to install network drivers before installing apps from the network I'd be screwed. Can I change the order that they're installed?

You can run the DP Finisher from your current batch file to avoid the late start.

First edit your winnt.sif file and remove

[GuiRunOnce]

"%SystemDrive%\DPsFnshr.exe"

Now edit and add to your current batch file

START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\DPsFnshr.exe

this way your apps will install first, and then DP Finisher will start after your apps installation..

Edited by shahed26

Thank you, however, I want DP Finisher to install first because it pulls apps from the network. If it doesn't have network drivers installed I won't be able to install the apps.

Simple, Put this first , before your other apps command

eg.

@echo off

START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\DPsFnshr.exe
START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\xxxxxxx
START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\xxxxxxxxx
START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\xxxxxxxxxx
START /WAIT %SystemDrive%\xxxxxx

exit

Edited by shahed26