2 small things

Not issues with the site, but 1 suggestion, and 1 question:

On the front page, there are links to all the older .net frameworks but not for 3.5 (link for full redist is http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0.../dotnetfx35.exe )

And now, the question: why does a large number of posts on the front page news show up as "Posted by ( posts)" i.e. no user name?

Thanks!

Thanks for 3.5 link. As for other question. Yeah, because Virtuanews (frontpage news engine) is outdated (developer run away) and no more compatibile with IPB database. I'm trying for months to find another compatibile software but without success. There are some outthere but not good enough.

Thanks for 3.5 link. As for other question. Yeah, because Virtuanews (frontpage news engine) is outdated (developer run away) and no more compatibile with IPB database. I'm trying for months to find another compatibile software but without success. There are some outthere but not good enough.

Thanks for the prompt and comprehensive answer!

Holy smokes, crahak is back! I was asking about your whereabouts recently. Hope you are doing well, and glad to have you back :)

Yes I know.. I'm almost surprised to see myself back too :lol: Thanks for the welcome.