Slipstream with SP3

G_DuB24

well i got a new problem. i tried using nlite to slipstream my winxp sp2 disk with sp3. initially i was faced with the license issue of it not accepting the key. i thought maybe i was doing something wrong, so i just started from square 1 with my original disk, made it bootable, and setup the unattended portion. Everything worked fine. I am suspecting sp3 as the problem, and was reading the the threads on this issue, but whatever...i got a new problem.

the iso loads up perfect in my virtual machine. 100% unattended. beautiful. SO...i went and changed the billboard (the only change) and everything was still good and the install was flawless.

NOW...i do the same thing and the only difference is that i integrate the SP3 in with my nLite project. I figured that i would get stuck the same "invalid license key" section, but i didn't let it get that far...

1. My Custom billboard was gone

2. Unattened was gone

My question is, does integrating SP3 override the previous SP in I386? SP1 and SP2 are still listed in my nLited Windows folder along with SP3.

Im confused.