VBscript and WMI help

Hi there,

Firstly i am not a programmer by any means, however i have in the past couple of days being teaching myself as i go some VBscript. I started off working with a Script By Gunsmokingman that automates oeminfo.ini creation. The problem with the original is that it was written for Vista and i wanted to use it with XP. Anyway after much investigation and trial and error i have managed to get most of the things working i wanted to have in the script and have added some new features also. The one problem i am having that i haven't found a solution to is that in a system with multiple NIC's i want to simply add the the default Nic (Local Area Connection) to the OEMinfo.ini file. I have everything i need except i can't seem to get the correct IP address added - it adds the last in the array.

Anyway below is the portion code i have been working with and i would greatly appreciate it if one of you VB guru's can help with out with some clues to solving this issue.

'/----------------------------------------------------------------------->
Set colItems = ObjWMI.ExecQuery("Select IPAddress, MACAddress from Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration Where IPEnabled=TRUE")
For Each objItem in colItems
If Not IsNull(objItem.IPAddress) Then
For i=LBound(objItem.IPAddress) To UBound(objItem.IPAddress)
IP = objItem.IPAddress(i)
Next
End If
Next
Set colItems = ObjWMI.ExecQuery( "SELECT * FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE NetConnectionID = 'Local Area Connection'")
Cnt = 1
For Each objItem in colItems
If Cnt = 1 Then
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "=" & TitleL & "NETWORK ADAPTER INFORMATION" & TitleR
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "=" & S_3 & "Adapter Name " & vbTab & objItem.Name
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "=" & S_3 & "Manufacturer By " & vbTab & objItem.Manufacturer
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "=" & S_3 & "IP Address " & vbTab & IP
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "=" & S_3 & "MACAddress " & vbTab & objItem.MACAddress
C1 = C1 +1
Ts.WriteLine "Line" & C1 & "="
Exit For
End If
Next
Cnt = 0

Cheers,

Felix