NIC Driver Help.....Im lost...

JACE_OSBORN

Hey all,

So here it is....I have XP....big issue came along out of nowheres....blank screen after the Windows logo....couldnt for the life of me figure that one out....tried installing all the drivers i needed or might need just for chance....and also played around with all the moniter settings and res.......also tried different moniters and all that jazz.....thats aside from the point now though (thank god)....but....I decided to reformat....went well and XP is back up but i wasnt exactly sober throughout this process and i forgot to back-up my network driver....I know a bit about the NIC drivers the cards and the whole process but heres the issue.....I have a S-Tech (yea "good ol speedtech")....Model Number is p35 158 19w9.....I've tried everything to find a driver for it or even some info but i just got completely lost....Please if anyone knows where, or has, the driver is to download help me out here. The computer was Built from scratch by a guy in town.....of course he just so happened to pass away so unfortunately he wont be able to help me out here.....

And aslo im wondering if its just better for me to get a new one.....but the p35 seems to be in there real good and its not comming out....any help there...?

Edited by JACE_OSBORN

So i've finally managed to locate the driver i need.....but now im lost on what to do with it....theres no exe. or any file that will open so im assuming they just need to be placed into the right folder....???? .......PLease help.....

Thnx Jacey

Under device manager, right click your NIC card and click properties. There you'll see install or update driver, click that and run through the wizard. Tell it that you'll install the driver manually and point it to look at the folder you have the drivers residing at.

• 8 months later...
So i've finally managed to locate the driver i need.....but now im lost on what to do with it....theres no exe. or any file that will open so im assuming they just need to be placed into the right folder....???? .......PLease help.....

Thnx Jacey

OMG I've been looking for these drivers forever where did you find them?!?!

• 2 weeks later...