Vlite- Service pack 1 Different sizes

TranceEnergy

Hello.

I find that when integrating All language pack version of SP1 contra Five Language pack version, size of iso is different.

Of course you say, well it is also different when removing all languages with vlite.

Is this caused by extra keyboards, some fonts or what not?

Anyway, it would be nice if there was possible to make english version only of SP1, or some way to customize the SP1.

Before slipstreaming it.

I also noticed that when slipstreaming sp1, it doesnt update all files files, see attachment for difference between vlite sp1 slipstreaming

and msn sp1 version. Just took setup.exe from root of dvd. Also boot files etc are different versions.

post-91607-1210932856_thumb.jpg

Edited by TranceEnergy

Integrate SP1 5 language and use vlite afterwards to remove unnessesary languages.Also Vista with SP1 integrated(from MS) should be relatively English-only(some language related stuff...1GB) can still be removed.

I did a test the other day and did a install with the 5language version and one with the All language version. I didnt keep pictures, ie documentation, but i kinda could not get the same size of the images. So there was something differing, and i couldnt pinpoint it to be the languages as far as language removal goes in vlite, which i dont really know apart from nuhi himself.