Energy Blue Theme in XP tablet?

demollyon

Hello! I just slipstreamed a 300MB copy of tablet XP, but I have a problem. I can't make the Energy Blue Theme work. In fact, i can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanx!

EDIT: If I install it manually after windows setup it works, but i want to have it installed with Windows, not later.

Edited by demollyon

This pack adds all of the files and needed txtsetup entries for the Royale (Energy Bliss) official theme pack, including energybliss wallpaper, shellstyle and theme.

Features:
nLite compatable.
No uxtheme.dll hack needed to use.
Full Luna replacement with 4 color schemes. 3 original and Royale.

http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/addons/Theme...e_Addon_4.6.cab

Size - 1.31 megs MD5Hash = 39D9A930DFDFB8DF0464D9A246AC9E14

Download and then add as a hotfix into nLite...

Now if you want it set as default use the attached luna.th_ (UnRAR and then Overwrite the one in your i386 dir)

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Yeah. It was there.

The steps I followed:

- I applied the pack Kelsenellenelvian gave me as a hotfix

- Before burning the Image, I use luna.th_ (even though i didn't overwrite anything, because there was no luna.th_ file)

- I install the Windows, everything goes well, but the theme doesn't work. Just the background.

Did I do something wrong?

Nope it still haunts me.........

Ok, I only tried just to slipstream the theme this time, not to apply it automatically. So I add it as a hotfix and now it only shows the start bar, but the background is the one from classic windows!!!!!!! I don't get it! Please help me 'cause I'll smash my head into the wall! Questions:

1) When I add it as a hot fix Should i leave "Direct Hotfix Integration" ticked, or un-tick it?

2) Should I leave Luna theme to install or not?

3) After Installation the ONLY thing I have to do is just to go to Display Properties>Themes and choose Energy Blue, or perhaps make some adjustments?

I know, i'm a pain in the butt, but i'm desperate...

I've added the "Royale" theme from Windows MCE into XP Home and XP Pro, and *hmmm thinks* now I'm wondering if I can do it with vLite to put it into Vista LOL.

All I did was copy the .THEME file and the folder for the theme to a folder on the PC where i nLite'd my disk, then in the Unattended settings, I simply used the Themes section to add the Royale theme from the folder I copied it to, set it as default, and reinstalled windows.

The difference being my Royale theme came from MCE you're trying to get it from Tablet PC, I've never played with Tablet PC, but the basic principle might be similar