Possible to have two language versions on same disc?

Kinseek

I usually use the english version of windows, but occasionally I will lend an install cd to someone who might prefer norwegian. Seeing as I like things neat and tidy, I would like to give the user a choice to install either the english or norwegian version upon booting of a single cd (just as is possible with Vista). Is this possible with nLite? Or do I need some other tool?

Also, I'd like to slipstream the drivers to my ethernet and chipset to the install. Will that cause issues for machines not using the same chipset or will XP's install simply ignore the slipstreamed drivers if they are not needed?

Im not sure but i think you can not make XP multilingual.

If you wont XP in a other language you have do install a MUI Language Pack.

This MUI you should be able to install after XP.

The MUI packs you can not get easily or legal! :) ....i think! :(

Your driver question ist more easy, just put every thing in, windows will only use that one you real have a need for!

I'd rather not have to install anything afterwards, as I'd like to proudly just give away the CD and say "it works".

Let's say I have two CDs though; one is the install of the english version and another is the norwegian version (this is how it normally is right?). 99% of those two discs will be identical anyhow, so could it not be possible to combine them and give the user an option to boot either the english install or the norwegian install? I'm sure this is beyond nLite to do, so I wonder what tool I need for it. I can remember back in the days seeing a CD where you could choose between home and pro install, so language versions ought be possible as well?

Few years ago, FujitsuSiemens was delivering multi language recovery DVDs here is Belgium. I guess it was dutch-french-german-english. You had to choose the version at install. But if you want just two versions on one cd, maybe you can apply this to XP ?