98 SE Shell32.dll 4.72.3812.655 ver. eng, 14.05.08

Guest wolfx24

Guest wolfx24

(English version only) New animations - copying, moving, removing... & new bitmaps, icons; installer included - just unpack & run sp.bat. Animations 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are transparently in a all modes, animation 2 not fixed yet.

LINK:

http://upload.net.pl/index.php?p=876

Have a fun!

Edited by wolfx24

Xstyle, what happened to your nice icons? Why there are only old ones on the desktop? And, this is off topic, why do you change your avatar so often? Every time I log in, I see that you have a new one.

@XStyle

VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

We have found another situation to resolve this problem. Animations will be transparency with all modes 16k/256k/16-bit/24-bit/32-bit with this codec.

But we must made same changes and there is a moore changes and all of those animations will be available on a next week - max. 2-3 weeks.

But for now, those animations working perfectly good with 24/32-bit modes. Maybe, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 is not full compatible.

Yes i've tested in 16 bit mode, and i don't know if MVM PC2007 it's compatible?!

Aloha Posted Yesterday, 09:09 AM

Xstyle, what happened to your nice icons? Why there are only old ones on the desktop? And, this is off topic, why do you change your avatar so often? Every time I log in, I see that you have a new one.

What you see it's a virtual machine it's not an original OS installation! For now i'm rebuilding some projects....

Well i like this one better...and for now on it will be my site logo.

Edited by Xstyle

Well i like this one better...
Because it looks nicer than the others you have. I decide to change my avatar, too. I don't have a site, changing it just for fun.

Edit: Deleting some words. Sorry, it seemed that I was confused with the names on this topic.

Edited by Aloha