Wpi CommandLine for check single Item

It would be very nice to have a commandline argument to check 1 or 2 additional software packages. So that you call wpi.hta with all item beeing selected that belong to the "Standard"-List and chose one or two additional software to be checked. So it would be possible to make for example Lists for Standard and Pro Workstations but you can call a softwarepackage from commandline with special drivers or something like that.

Thx

Daniel

Yes but we have 4 defaults Notebook in German and Englisch and Workstation in German and Englisch, but we have about 10 different Hardware Configurations needing different Drivers. So i would have to create these 4 defaults for all 10 Hardware Configurations, what means that i will have 40 diffferent defaults. But if i create only Driver-Packages for each hardware configuration i could run wpi from commandline using the check=Notebook_ENG switch and for example using the switch addsoftware=DriverPackage1 to install all the defaults from Notebook_ENG and additionally this DriverPackage1.

Or is it possible to run WPI from commandline and selecting 2 multidefaults to select software from both defaults?

You can denote more than one multi-default in the defaults section.

Then when you select default 1 it would select all of default 1

And when you select default 2 it would select defaults 2

But if you added defaults 3 to BOTH when you selected defaults 3 you get 1 and 2

Unless I am still misunderstanding you.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

ok an expample

default1 contains software1,2,3

default2 contains software2,3,4

so if i additionally have driver1, driver2, driver3, driver4..... i would have to create:

default1 contains software1,2,3 and driver1

default2 contains software1,2,3 and driver2

default3 contains software1,2,3 and driver3

default4 contains software1,2,3 and driver4

and

default5 contains software2,3,4 and driver1

default6 contains software2,3,4 and driver2

default7 contains software2,3,4 and driver3

default8 contains software2,3,4 and driver4

but i would like to only create default1 containing software1,2,3 and default2 containing software2,3,4 and starting wpi.hta from commandline using "check=default2" but i need to install default2 and in addition one of the driverpackage.

Or do i missunderstand you and i can create:

default1 contains software1,2,3

default2 contains software2,3,4

default3 contains driver1

default4 contains driver2

and then start wpi like wpi.hta "check=default1 AND default3" so that software from default1 is selected AND software from default3 is selected?

there is no need to add a second default to the switch it would be ok to add one or two additional software-items to the switch.

for example wpi.hta check=default1 additem=driver1

or wpi.hta check=default1 additem=driver2

so all the software from default1 will be selected and the driver1 or driver2 is checked. That should be easier to realize when parsing the commandline switches