6.4 java script error

Hi im very new to this and this is my 1st attempt at making a wpi ive got various guides on how to do so but my problem is that when i run the wpi.hta file i get various "internet explorer java script error" ive tried downloading it a couple of times but each time thats all i get.

Here is the 1st one i get..

Line: 151

Char: 2

Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

Code: 0

URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/Desktop/MY%20XP/WPI_v6.4/WPI/WPI.hta

next one...

Line: 5

Char: 1

Error: Object Expected

URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/Desktop/MY%20XP/WPI_v6.4/WPI/WPI.hta

next..

Line: 2

Char: 1

Error: 'Style' is null or not an object

then the wpi window loads up and all i get then is java script error reports

I know im doing something very wrong and most likely very simple to sort so please someone point me in the right direction

Thanx

Also after looking at some more posts on here ive learnt some of the commonly asked questions im likely to be asked lol...

im running ie7, NOT using any kind of networked drive, im trying to run this from within a folder on my desktop, im using wpi 6.4, cant see any config.js which ive seen been asked for a few times closest to that is configwizzard.js so if you need that posted then just ask :) i hope this will help!

EDIT:

I have just tried running the wpi from within xp installed in vmware and it runs perfect - so obviously theres nothing wrong with my wpi and its some problem with my ie7 or java installation.

Edited by gb2100