Driver Install

Hello,

I am making an unattended installation DVD for 8 different computers and total more then 100 computers. Everything is working fine except the driver installation. I integrated the drivers with the Vista Tool 1.0. When the setup is complete the New Hardware Found wizard pops up. This is not what I want, I want to install the drivers automatically.

When I click Browse my computer for software and choose my harddrive to search for driver software, the driver is found and install perfectly. This means that the driver is available. The drivers are not digital signed.

Does anyone know how to fix ?

wich tool you used exactly?

This one:

http://vistapacks.siginetsoftware.com/files/VISTA-TOOLS.rar

I found this tool in another topic where you recommended this tool. It is itegrating the drivers because I can find them back on my harddrive. But the problem is that vista pops up the New Hardware Found wizard, that's not what I need. I want to install the drivers without a touch.

Does not appear to include drivers for fingerprint sensors. Just back up yours from Vista & re inject into the wim.

Yeah that's exactly what I already did. I installed Vista on the machines, installed the drivers, extracted the drivers with Drivermax, and finally itegrated them with the Vista. I also tested with vLite. A couple minutes ago I extracted the drivers with Chilly Device Driver Backup and injected them with the Vista Tool 1.0. I am now installing on a machine. I hope that it 'll work because in couple months I have to roll out. I have everything completed except the drivers and the NetInstall part.

I keep you guys updated.

Does not appear to include drivers for fingerprint sensors. Just back up yours from Vista & re inject into the wim.

Yeah that's exactly what I already did. I installed Vista on the machines, installed the drivers, extracted the drivers with Drivermax, and finally itegrated them with the Vista. I also tested with vLite. A couple minutes ago I extracted the drivers with Chilly Device Driver Backup and injected them with the Vista Tool 1.0. I am now installing on a machine. I hope that it 'll work because in couple months I have to roll out. I have everything completed except the drivers and the NetInstall part.

I keep you guys updated.

Man sounds like its all happening for ya, good to see.

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE

Ok I am few steps further now. I had to boot into audit mode and then I can install the drivers. Now I have a problem there, it pops up a box with the following message:

Windows can't verify the publisher of the driver software.

In other words, the drivers are not digital signed. Does anyone knows how I can do a silent install, I don't need these annoying messages.

Also like other people here, before going in audit mode, setup shutdown the computer.

Anyone a solution for these problems?

Ok I am few steps further now. I had to boot into audit mode and then I can install the drivers. Now I have a problem there, it pops up a box with the following message:

Windows can't verify the publisher of the driver software.

In other words, the drivers are not digital signed. Does anyone knows how I can do a silent install, I don't need these annoying messages.

Also like other people here, before going in audit mode, setup shutdown the computer.

Anyone a solution for these problems?

Only use signed drivers

Only use signed drivers

That would solve my problems, problem is where to find signed drivers ? I have 8 different HP machines , they include drivers like Fingerprint sensor, card readers, interfaces and so on ...

Only use signed drivers

That would solve my problems, problem is where to find signed drivers ? I have 8 different HP machines , they include drivers like Fingerprint sensor, card readers, interfaces and so on ...

I generally use the factory or oem drivers only, you're right can be difficult to find the good signed ones. Vista is more pickier than previously.