AVG 7.5 Silent Install?

Redhatcc

At work we end up formatting and reloading alot of computers... we end up doing the same thing to just about all of them

(loading avg, installing office, changing background, changing the power settings and turning the screensaver off etc. etc.)

only thing left is to figure out a way to get AVG to silently install...

i have no idea what switches to use at all.... all i know is you can launch it in cmd with a few switches and get it to install itself with no human interaction. anyone have idea or solution? help is very very much appreciated!!

well... we do have a version of xp we use but is pretty much full lol ( 700mb ) . we have another cd we run after we've loaded the computer to install our prefered applications but last thing left to do is get avg to install silent.

some switches to run in a batch would be awsome! but.... cant quite figure any out. im sure its probally not that hard just no idea which ones to use...

sry been running around at work... i thought the switches were for nlite and not a command line but i'll try when i get a moment.. sry for the confusion :-/ crazy day 2day :blink:

Using Nlite addon maker i think the switch will be the same, just like said above i use this switch for almost 3 years now, diferent versions of avg, same switch...

"avg.exe /HIDE /DONT_START_APPS /NO_WELCOME /NO_AVGW_STARTUP /QUIT_IF_INSTALLED"

:-D took the "/NO_AVGW_STARTUP /QUIT_IF_INSTALLED" off the end and worked fine for me :-D

"start avgsetup.exe /HIDE /DONT_START_APPS /NO_WELCOME"

is the line i used and works with avg 7.5 :-D thanks for the help guys hope someone finds this topic helpful