Randomly losing connection with nLited XP

Laer

Hello,

After installing a nLited version of Windows XP I have trouble with my internet connection. When gaming, it disconnects me from the server randomly or causes lotsof ping and then disconnects me... This happens also while surfing the internet,some pages wont load until some time have passed...

I called the guys at my ISP and the told me that everything was correct, also they made me type "netstat -a" in a CMD windows and the output was that Windows could not recogniz netstat as command or something like that :(

Later I tried to play from my laptop and it worked great all the time, while logging back into te game from my desktop compter gave me again ping issues...

Any tips on this?

Thanks in advance, and excuse my bad english.

Can you do one more thing? As soon as you lost Internet Connection, open Event Viewer and see if there is any errors under "System" and if there is post it here.

Cheers ;)

Apparently it was an issue with my ISP, everything works fine now... Weird, I called them and all of sudden it worked :P I still don't have netstat command, but I don't think that's important :)

Cheers and thanks.