ULs udate frequency?

I noticed that the latest UL for XP x64 is dated 9-4-2007 (internally dated 8-22-2007, a discrepancy covered in the BUG sub forum). This file is almost 6 months old and I was wondering how often the files are updated? Is one due soon?

Thanks much.........John

I thought that discrepancy had been fixed, guess now. I fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out.

The frequency at which ULs are updated are entirely up to the person who maintains them. We have a very good member who maintains all of the XP 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit and Windows 2000 ULs on a monthly basis, the other ULs have been contributed on a here and there basis. Anyone who's willing to maintain them can do so and send them to me for distribution.

Thanks much, jcarle for your reply.

I don't feel anyway near qualified to update the XP x64 ULs or I would give it a shot. I do hope a more qualified person will do the updates.

Thanks...........John

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks much, jcarle for your reply.

I don't feel anyway near qualified to update the XP x64 ULs or I would give it a shot. I do hope a more qualified person will do the updates.

Thanks...........John

So, how would one go about updating the ul files? Opening with notepad gives garbage. TIA.

Nevermind.. helps to read the forums I guess..... :)

Edited by ButlerKevinD

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i am new to WUD and this forum. At first i want to thank jcarle for the WUD. Now I want to make an updated .UL file but i dont know where to start. Can anyone tell me how can i find the Updates come out after 02-12-2008.