Girl needs help here...

Samantha

• 3 months later...
My question is: since the computer sends my information to Microsoft site to get the updates, won't I get in trouble for using Windows I didn't buy? [/quote:df410babdf]

Hmmmmm. Sorry, something doesn't jive with me here. You log in a 'girl' needs help. You act is if you know nothing about computers and your brother set yours up. He told you to update, however, somehow you 'know' the intricities of microsoft's anti-pirating practices. Hmmmm. I think you are just some guy with a burned copy of XP who needs info and wants people to think he is a helpless girl. You obviously have or will have the activation crack so your not as much of a novice as you let on.

All I'm saying is for you at least to not beat around the bush. We're all adults here.

Hey! Im a sucker for a woman who needs help. Its the men who can kiss my a** around here, you guys are so rude and crude....Im not your type, I have a sensitive side....Im a gentalman.....I worship woman, They are my king and I follow them as there slave.

-

X

Perties [/quote:3a20a79ae0]

first let me say i think i screwed somthing up there,sorry.

GD.XPerties your just about full of it, i havent heard that kind of s*** since high(junior),but good never the less.Carry one my man.:):rolleyes:

first let me say i think i screwed somthing up there,sorry.

GD.XPerties your just about full of it, i havent heard that kind of s*** since high(junior),but good never the less.Carry one my man.:):rolleyes: [/quote:1c23ff0839]

Im going to assume your joking before I explode and open a can of whoop a**.:WTF?: :WTF?: :WTF?: