Themes corrupted? SP3 +more Help!

SpeedEuphoria

Hey I'm a newb at this but I learn fast and read alot. I have an sp2 cd, I integrated the following:

SP3(tried 33264build and 3300build)

WMP11+all updates(tried with and without)

RED_XP_SP3_Updatepack_1.6.2(tried with and without)

DVD shrink addon

Foxit addon

DVD Decryptor addon

IE7 + updates addon ( these 3 and maybe a few more were added later after I was having the prob consitently)

DotNetFX all in 1 addon

windows sidebar addon

and

3 different theme packs(from different makers)(tried adding them 1st in RVM then nlite, no work)

anyway I get themes like this(see pic), I've tried many ways and at 1st it worked, then ever since I cant get any themes to work. I've been trying everything to revert back. Everything else installs and looks good except for any themes. I've been using nlite mostly, but have also tried combos of RVM integrator(v1.4.3) and nlite(V1.4.1). Like I said I'm new so everytime I redo the nlite process and have done ~20installs on VMware and I think only the 1st one when I used the themes on worked(but I didnt have the drivers installed properly, and I found other stuff to add). Please help me troubleshoot as I'm getting tired

weirdtheme2.jpg

I can select the theme and it changes the background(its very slow to load also), but the menus revert back to clasic, the only theme w/o clasic menus is the default theme??

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

Hey thank you very much, Like I said I'm a newb, but have come accross that file before in reading but I didnt understand why it worked for me one time, then never again. I really didnt know the reality behind it, now I know and everything is all good now, they look great. Now I can remake a cd and end this maddness for now.

Oh and Kels thanks for the themes :thumbup

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

nLite has generic uxtheme patch in the Options - Patches.

To install it on the running machine just use the same files and later extract uxtheme.dll from the i386 folder.

Edited by nuhi