Sleeping Problems

Nerwin

Hello guys,

I recently been having problems sleeping, i can sleep, I roll back and fourth all night long, sometimes i will only get about 2 -3 hours of sleep, and some times, none.

I had to start sleeping earlier, so now I'm going to bed around 9pm to 9:30pm and I use to go to bed at 12-1am and it was making me tired so i tried changing it. but being the first day, i didn't know if it was because i change my "internal clock" to a different time to go to sleep and my body wasnt sure what to do or something.

I 'm 17 so yeah. I really don't know, but its affecting school and other stuff and I just really wanna be awake and I wanna exercise in the morning too, but in saying that I have to go to bed early.

So i didn't know if anyone had any good advice?

Thanks guys!!

the best advice is turn off your computer early :P , i'm having almost the same problem i think one needs to change the atmosphere in which he sleeps, if you have your pc,tv..etc in the same room you sleep that might be the problem, try to make the room you sleep in so simple and when you enter it you having nothing in mind but sleeping , nothing to disctarct you or make you more alert, good luck

Yeah I tried that, Made it worse, I have to have my computers(3) on, i think its called white noise, but i also sleep good at midnight, but then i started to go to bed early and i can't seem to fall asleep.

Why can't you go to sleep? What is the issue. I used to go days without sleep because I could not stop / slow down my mind. I was constantly thinking about something. I have always had problems with sleeping. What you need to do is get yourself on a schedule which is hard at first. What I did is, I set the hours of 1 am to 5 am for sleeping. It's not much (actually a lot for people with problems) but you can add hours later on, you need to get your body adjusted before that. If you do not sleep during those hours, DO NOT try sleep during any other times. You will probably go a day or 2 without sleep but it will work. Also after a half hour of not sleeping get out of bed. Hope this works, it took me years of sleepless nights to figure this out.