Vlite and SP1

tistou77

Hello,

I have seen that even for the final version of SP1, it would probably not be possible to integrate the DVD installation or otherwise.

Is what he will be possible to integrate a vlite in the near future or is not at all planned?

Thanks you

Hello,

I have seen that even for the final version of SP1, it would probably not be possible to integrate the DVD installation or otherwise.

Is what he will be possible to integrate a vlite in the near future or is not at all planned?

Thanks you

Directly from MS?.Slipstreaming problably not possible until Vista SP2.From Nuhi?.Lets hope that after final SP1 comes we will be able to slipstream it using vLite.But if thats not the case then its always possible to get Vista image from MS that has SP1 already integrated and then modify it vLite :thumbup

There is that option, hidden because it doesn't work any more. It did work with earlier SP1 releases which were bigger (offline type).

MS will release an ISO with SP1 in it or integrate it yourself with "capture" if they don't give that ISO for free, that's what I do. Search for more info, discussed many times.

There is that option, hidden because it doesn't work any more. It did work with earlier SP1 releases which were bigger (offline type).

MS will release an ISO with SP1 in it or integrate it yourself with "capture" if they don't give that ISO for free, that's what I do. Search for more info, discussed many times.

ok, thanks you for your answer ;)