IE7 not viewing the page

The problem is that my site doesn't work with IE7. Other browsers works just fine. The problems occurs when i link the page with some javascript files. If I remove that line everything seems to work fine.

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/mootools-release-1.11.js" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/slide.js" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/slimbox.js" />

Link to the site

Can somenone help me with this? I tried google but I coulnd't find anything usefull.

Thanks.

so what do those script even do? if you say that you removed them and everything works fine..

Well if I removed the links then the page will be displayed but the div slide effect and slimbox doesn't work. If I don't then I'll just get a blank page.

btw, i love your site!

The same error occurs with some other internet explorer browser versions. The reasoning behind your problem is due to the <script> tags being prematurely closed. For it to work in IE you MUST end every <script> tag with and end </script> expecially when using IE. Otherwise IE thinks the whole page is encased in a <script>.

This issue was solved in the following thread.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=538840

.. if that doesn't still work for you then I don't know. :unsure:

Edit in: I really like your work. Looks very well done :)

Edited by Chozo4

The same error occurs with some other internet explorer browser versions. The reasoning behind your problem is due to the <script> tags being prematurely closed. For it to work in IE you MUST end every <script> tag with and end </script> expecially when using IE. Otherwise IE thinks the whole page is encased in a <script>.

This issue was solved in the following thread.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=538840

.. if that doesn't still work for you then I don't know. :unsure:

Yes that seems to be the problem. The page will load now but the animation doesn't work like it should. I guess it's another bug. But thanks a lot for your help :thumbup At least the site shows up now :)

Edit in: I really like your work. Looks very well done :)

Thank you. I'm glad you like it :)