Case and MOB buying help

tim_ver

Can someone help me out here. Ii am looking at building out a new system and have it narrowed don to a few cases, the first three Ii would use line four (PS) with and the last line has a 100w already in the box. Let me know your thoughts on this or if there are others anyone would suggest. I am looking for a solid case with good cooling and high efficiency rating. The Thermal lake 750w Power supply has an 87% rating. I am not sure on the Cool Master 1000w built in one. If it helps I now have narrowed down the MOB to two. I am looking at the ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard $226 or the ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard $259. Which is the way to go for the MOB’s?

COOLER MASTER CM Stacker STC-T01-UWK Black/ Silver Aluminum / Steel ATX - $149

COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830-KKN3-GP Black Aluminum ATX - $179

Thermaltake Armor Series VA8003BWS Black Full Tower Case w/ 25CM Fan - $149

Thermaltake W0116RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 750W Power Supply - $190

COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830-KKR3-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case Real Power Pro 1000W Power Supply - $379

Thanks for your time with this.

Thermaltake Armor Series VA8003BWS Black Full Tower Case w/ 25CM Fan - $149
That case can’t take it up against the Coolermaster cases.

I don’t know what you are going to do with a 750W PSU, but I don’t think you will do more then SLI/crossfire and 4 HDDs or so?

For the motherboard: All depends on what you want, if you like crossfire, pick any thing you like with the X38 chipset, if you like SLI then pick any thing with the upcoming nVidia 780 Intel version.

By the way, if you really like to poke out eyes there is the shiny ASUS Maximus Extreme :P.

Ok so for cases I should go with a Cool Master? Any ideas on some? I will be having 3-4 HDDS, two DVD burners and a BFG 8800 GTS video card, 4 gig of Ram and not sure on OS yet but with 4gb guessing it has to be 64 bit.

I like the Thermaltake W0116RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 750W Power Supply due to it having the efficency raiting of 87% on Newegg. I want a smooth running cool box with low cost to run it. :)

Or is this a better bet? COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830-KKR3-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case Real Power Pro 1000W Power Supply

Ideas would be appriciated.

Thanks