HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Win2k3 driver?

Win2k3EE

I am going to assume that this device works on xp. I have installed a office jet 5500 on win2k3 and shared it. the process might take sometime i know the first time i tried this it took me about 4 hrs to get working. I was trying to figure it out at this point. I believe all i did was make a folder copied the cd to the folder and then ran a manual install. Unsigned drivers will be asked just say okay

The printer is the only part that i needed to work for this and it will, the scanner/copier fax doesn't work for me but will if i move it to xp so if this the case you need those to work try vmware or something like it and installed xp

HP has no intension of creating drivers for these devices because it was not intended for Win2k3 hope this helps

You could install the device in XP and look at setupapi.log to see what .inf and driver it is using. Windows will copy the 3rd party inf's to windows\inf as OEMX.inf where X=next number available. Just open these inf's and they will usually say the name of the original inf. Then you could put these inf's into your server 2003 install and server 2003 should find the device and prompt you for drivers.

-gosh