where can i get Jp language cab

shilyro

:thumbup I am very intersted in english,so i downloaded my vista directly from Microsoft

its an english edition

there is a function which can integrate langage pack into vista ,but i dont know where

i can get a cab file, the Jp language pack has an Exe extention not a Cab file

i googled it ,but in vain

so i was wondering ,can some of you give me some direction

that will be much appreciated ,

any way i have tried Nlite and Vlite for many times(my poor computer suffered a lot)

what a great job you have done,Nuhi

after installing Vlited Vista ,i found some WMV files and recorded TV

it is better to remove them all without removing Movie and DVD maker and Media center

any way it is just a piece of suggestion

sorry for my poor english ,i am from JP

Or you can download one from here: http://keznews.com/3634_All_35_official_Vi...Packs_x32___x64

It is .exe but when you click install it generates a temporary .cab file into same folder.Dont install the language pack when it starts installation.Simply make a copy of the .cab file and copy it to another folder.Then use vLite to integrate.Actually i tried this with my language but when installation phase expanding files reached 100% error message was displayed: Could not install the selected languge (although English was selected and no other Language related files were removed with vLite.Only thing that i could come up with was that .cab of the languagepack was corrupted from the start).

Or you can download one from here: http://keznews.com/3634_All_35_official_Vi...Packs_x32___x64

It is .exe but when you click install it generates a temporary .cab file into same folder.Dont install the language pack when it starts installation.Simply make a copy of the .cab file and copy it to another folder.Then use vLite to integrate.Actually i tried this with my language but when installation phase expanding files reached 100% error message was displayed: Could not install the selected languge (although English was selected and no other Language related files were removed with vLite.Only thing that i could come up with was that .cab of the languagepack was corrupted from the start).

thank you guys

but i have another problem

i have to do everything well before i can integrate the language pack,

i tried many times

i integrated the language pack,then Vlited it ,but it didnt work

it said ,the installation files couldnt be found

that troubled me a lot,

i thought to integrate the language pack first and then vlite it ,

would reduce much more space than to integrate it in the end

but it never worked

i dont get it,

does anyone know why?

shilyro, please tell me which lang pack did you integrate and attach your preset. Then I'll tell you what's wrong or fix it on my part.

"the installation files couldnt be found" was during "completing instalation" I presume?