About PayPal

iceangel89

i am thinking of joining MSFN Affiliate program, so i need a paypal account. but after i get my paypal up, i see

* Welcome, Lim Jiew Meng (iceangel89@gmail.com) edit profile

* Account Type: Personal

and unverified means i need a credit card? if i don't then how? can i just use the $$ i generate to buy things? so i dont need to have a credit card? cos i am just 18 and have no credit card

and by the way, PayPal.com account will mean my name? or paypal login?

Name: Lim Jiew Meng

Login: iceangel89@gmail.com

Edited by iceangel89

you PP account will be your email address

for me to become verified, PP added a few random cents to my bank acc i beleive, then i tell PP how much they added in, then i became verified.

if you receive money thru paypal then you can spend it. being verified is nice tho. people like to see that you are verified tho. since i am verified i dont even need money in my PP account, it will pull it right from my bank account.

1 question, about the paypay donate button, the PayPal Site says:

PayPal Donations is a low cost way for you to accept credit card and bank account donations. Integrate PayPal Donations with your website in a few easy steps
No up-front costs - you'll have the same low fee schedule used when you receive other PayPal payments

it means when people donate i need to pay? if thats the case, is it in percentage or what? don't really want to pay more than they donate!

If you setup a Paypal donation button on your site, the actual amount that goes into your paypal account will be slightly less than what the other people actually sent you. For example, I was sent $10 USD a while back through my website, but only $9.47 was put into my paypal account.

If you setup a Paypal donation button on your site, the actual amount that goes into your paypal account will be slightly less than what the other people actually sent you. For example, I was sent $10 USD a while back through my website, but only $9.47 was put into my paypal account.

ok, as long as the amount is not negitive its ok :rolleyes:

isnt that only with a CC tho?

what do u mean? by CC