Crysis retail version game thoughts...post your fps and settings

suryad

I have done a lot of reading on the engine and the console variables that Crytek have left quite open for us to tweak. That alone has intrigued me more than the game itself tbh :blushing: . A guy named MadBoris has put an awesome spreadsheet together of all the cvars and what you can do to it and people have taken it a step further by creating profiles depending on the type of machine you have. Al I can say is people who hadCrysis previously unplayable are not enjoying a healthy boost in performance and enjoying it a lot more even while unlocking a bit more eye candy! I am curious to see what my rig would do...but what kind of fps and settings are yall playing at?

im going to wait until a quad core patch comes out. they promised quad core support at release but it is only single core right now.

some say dual core right now but only 1 of my cores was being used in the game.. i dont quite get that.

anyways i have my 8800GTS OCed ALOT. most of my settings are very high, the rest are high. i get FPS in the 30's.

your video cards will dominate tho.

that spreadsheet :)

http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11614

Edited by ripken204

I didnt know there was a quad core patch coming out. I thought the game was developed with that in mind. But then again it does not support SLI yet and they are focusing on that right now...so I guess you could be right. That does bode well for my rig :) And also the SSE4 patch. I believe they are introducing that as well.