CPU 100% usage

Big Booger

a bit too late but it happens to me too with my p4 1.8ghz 512 ddr ram... i cant understand why but it aint happenin to me on my dual boot of win2k :) i guess another bug of the infamous XP.. i hope to see a fix for this on windows update soon cuz even small things like this make me angry.. LOL

I just want this machine to work **** perfect .. i mean perfect without any flaws.. but im guessing that is too much to expect from windows.. oh well

Hey Blackwar, since when did you get a P4? I thought you had an AMD the last time? :) [/quote:87162b00d8]

hehe.. i was having some problems with the monitor of my other computer, so i returned it and got this one .. this was the only other one available

My PC never shoots up past 2-5% even when running multiple apps like morpheus, edonkey, MSn messenger, NAV, norton firewall, etc....

Very interesting. I think I am going to stay in classic mode for a while. Maybe the XP "skin" is a CPU eater.... Who knows. I like the classic mode just as well. This is very interesting. I should think however, that a pentium 4 or AMD XP, MP, Athlon based PC should be fine even with intensive graphics thrown at them. Who knows.

Big Booger

• 2 weeks later...