[nlite 1.5 suggestion] last_session description

Ponch

I see it's suggestion day, so here I go: :D

I tend to keep my last_session.ini files but after a few weeks, it's hard to remember which was for the portable, which was for the sister, which was the final then for what friend etc... Obviously a check in the drivers section or date and hour it was made gives a good indication but in would be good if at any point in the program we could enter one or two lines comments that would be saved in the file. Furthermore, that line could be reextracted when choosing presets (importing last_session). I think. :sneaky:

Sounds nice ! :)

During the tests, I saved them in a different folder, with looooooooong filenames, ´cause otherwise there was no possibility, to find out "which witch, was which witch" (IE, OE removed, no addons, HFSLIPped and nlited...).

Personally, I don´t like using presets again and remove them immediately*, ´cause they mostly won´t work with a new release, but for testing the same version, it´s o.k. .

Agi

*just from nlite folder, not from CD, otherwise the guys (especially me :D ) in german-nlite.de forum go spare, if there is none, to find out, why installations went into BSODs or simply stopped.