[Official] Vize Translations

XPero

Hi all,

I've been working these days in localizing Vize. Vize will automatically detect your UI culture and apply the right texts to the UI (es-ES or en-US for example). That means that if your system is en-GB (Brittish English) and Vize does not find a en-GB.xml in the languages folder, the en-US (default one) text will be used. The same happens for the rest of cultures.

So, now it is your turn to contribute to this project and translate Vize into your culture language. Please, try to be brief in the texts. If not, some text will be cut due to the size of the buttons, labels, etc...

Reply to this post if you want to be the official Vize translator of your particular language. This way we will no have 2 people working on the same task.

When you are finished, please PM me the translation file correctly renamed (fr-CA.xml for Canadian French for example).

Thank you very much!

Do not post here:

- Do not post here your translations. Instead, send me a personal message with the translation file or the translated text.

- If you want to apply for Vize translator, please PM me for details.

- I do this for keeping the thread clean and easier for me to get the translations.

- I will update this post with the new translations needed in every version.

en_US.xml

Edited by XPero
Added "Translation" text