Looking for KVM under 30 bucks

Nerwin

Hey guys, Ive been looking for a KVM switch for my computer but...

My monitor has a VGA port and my main computer is using DVI, so my main computer don't need to be connected to the switch, I just want my keyboard and mouse connected to the switch so i dont have to have 2 keyboards and mouse.

I was thinking to get this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817395001 ( i know that says 30 bucks but its 14 bucks on Tiger Direct! )

Thanks guys, P.S, I'm kinda in a hurry,, I got PC's backed up to get repaired and i have no way of doing it cause I need my computer!

Thanks guys!, yes, I know again.. :)

Your video card should have come with a DVI->VGA adaptor, so you can even use your main computer over the KVM.

The DLink one will probably work, but I'd recommend this Linksys 2-port KVM instead. I've got it here, and it works flawlessly. Sightly more expensive, but I've always prefered Linksys over DLink. :)

Yeah, but my mointor has 2 video inputs and i'm using DVI and I muse use DVI cause its soooo clear, BTW.. my mointor is HD sooo thats why i like using my DVI, casue its brighter and clearer :P

All i want is to use my keyboard and mouse.. thats it ... But after I thought about it, I need a 4 port KVM cause one will be my file server and the others will just be reserved for repairing computers and what not.

But my keyboard is PS/2 and my mouse is USB, could i just put the PS\2 to USB converter on that and it still should work right?