My lindows OS

Big Booger

i installed it on my 486 lol

ill get you some screeners and stuff, havent used it properly yet as the serial port card on the **** thing is busted.. and so i cant use the mouse :cry

i might dual boot it on here in the mean time, oh.. and ive uploaded it to a server, ill post it in the servers section later for anyone who wants it

I tried installing it last night.I get through the initial install ok and then it tells you to reboot,and boot from the cd to continue.But then after booting it just keeps spitting the cd out.:confused

Apparently other people have had the same trouble.I still haven't found a solution.

i tried installin it dual boot with NT 4.0 and it does the setup loading screen and then it says shutdown complete and tells me to restart.... [/quote:e75ede1d30]

Same here.I tried a clean install and also a dual boot with 98SE and had the same problem.

It would load some files then tell me to reboot and boot from cd to continue the installation.When the cd had booted it would eject it and say shutdown complete.That's as far as it got each time.

:confused :confused

im plannin on buyin a cheap ok computer from some big electronics show soon...just to test stuff like this so if somthin goes wrong i dont lose everything...ill try settin that up clean as the primary when i get that comp...ill post my results...