Can Lock this topic

BloodInMyEyes

I have downloaded Vista Ultimate With SP1 , lited it with vLite , made an .iso. and burned it onto a dvd disc. So far so good.

When I boot the dvd and the installation begins , it want to insert Disc 1 . I haven't splitted it into cd-s. Why it happens?

Edited by BloodInMyEyes

So..I manage to install it by formatting the hard drive and booting the disc.But now i have got a new problem.During the process,when i remove the components, i forgot to put the tick on the KMPlayer and now when i install it i doesn't start.I look at the task manager. KMPlayer.exe comes and after 4-5 seconds it disappear...Can I do something or I have to lite another copy?

So..I manage to install it by formatting the hard drive and booting the disc.But now i have got a new problem.During the process,when i remove the components, i forgot to put the tick on the KMPlayer and now when i install it i doesn't start.I look at the task manager. KMPlayer.exe comes and after 4-5 seconds it disappear...Can I do something or I have to lite another copy?

You need to copy c_949.nls to \Windows\System32\

Get it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/24006350/c_949.zip (via http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746)

Ooo thanks dude.It worked.Lock the topic ;)

You know, it's quite selfish to rename the thread to 'Can Lock this topic' just because you are finished with it. The idea of a forum is to help everybody, not just by answering your questions but to keep those answers for others to search.

Now, I realise you didn't actually provide a useful solution to your 'problem' but what if somebody else had the some issue - your title is now completely unhelpful to them. If you intend to post again then remain in the spirit of a public forum - this isn't your own personal tech support dept.

forum: 3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Jamie