how i can change windows logo with nlite

mtbbac

use resource hacker and open up sysdm.cpl which is located in C:\WINDOWS\System32

it will be under bitmap 0 - 1

thanks but i dont seerch to make it with windows in Xp cd

there was any way to make it like this in xp cd if i can't remove windows logo ?

panneausystem1.jpg

Edited by mtbbac

I don't understand your post

If you want to add it into your XP cd, look in the i386 folder and find SYSDM.CP_ open with 7zip and extract sysdm.cpl. Now edit the file, save it and put back into your i386 folder. To compress the file again open CMD and type cd C:\(location of i386 folder here) once you are in the i386 folder type makecab sysdm.cpl, now you can delete sysdm.cpl from i386 folder

take care

If you want to add it into your XP cd, look in the i386 folder and find SYSDM.CP_ open with 7zip and extract sysdm.cpl. Now edit the file, save it and put back into your i386 folder. To compress the file again open CMD and type cd C:\(location of i386 folder here) once you are in the i386 folder type makecab sysdm.cpl, now you can delete sysdm.cpl from i386 folder

take care

edit file with Resource Hacker or other ??

take care

edit file with Resource Hacker or other ??

Yes edit with resource hacker