[BDD, LiteTouch] Vista unattend.xml

Oke I am having some issues with my LiteTouch vista installation. I have everything automated EXCEPT ....

When I make a default Vista build in BDD and deploy that it stops with an error during the "completing installation" that Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file for pass [ specialize ] component [Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup]

Which I think is weird for an unattend.xml I haven't altered at all. It's just the default on created with the workbench.

<ComputerName></ComputerName>
<ProductKey>bunch of chars</ProductKey>
<RegisteredOrganization>Company</RegisteredOrganization>
<RegisteredOwner>Helpdesk</RegisteredOwner>
<TimeZone></TimeZone>
<DoNotCleanTaskBar>true</DoNotCleanTaskBar>

This is all it says in the xml. Nothing weird imho. I found out that when I remove <ComputerName></ComputerName> it continues with the setup BUT during the OOBE it now prompt me for computername and windows background. While the computername is the only screen from the Litetouch Wizard I have not automated and I entered during the first stage of the LiteTouch process.

Any idea's?

in an xml most do not support empty values. so either put something in it or don't add at all as you figured out

123 would have worked for a name.

timezone is in format Central Standard Time or whatever

then why when I remove computername does the empty time zone statement work?

Also there is an option in WAIK to write an empty string. Which causes the xml to be empty. If this doesn't work MS wouldn't have put this in I think ;)

Imho it's a bug cause it only happens at <computername>