What exactly does "Enable before apply" do?

Synomenon

What exactly does "Enable before apply" do? Is it ok to wait until right before creation of the ISO to press the "Apply" button or should I press the "Apply" button after each item I check / change / enable or disable?

Ah so it's ok to wait all the way to right before making the ISO to press the "Apply" button.

Yep, "Apply" is always last then make ISO after, if you have changed something after aplying the settings you will have to press "Apply" again so the new settings take affect, so its best to click Apply after you've done everything.

What about the "Enable before apply"? It's not clear to me what exactly this does.

Enabled Before Apply, lets you make an ISO without changing anything using vLite (this is used if you have maunally edited/added files in your Vista Disk folder

Edited by legolash2o

Thanks for explaining all that. :)

So if I'm just going to be removing components, tweaking, changing some of the unattended setup options and creating a bootable ISO at the end, I don't need to check / enable the "Enable before apply" option?

Edited by IsLNdbOi

I keep it enabled all the time so that if you want to just make the ISO you can jump to that page, if you want to make changes first just press Apply, and then make the ISO. So the point is to remember to press Apply if it's already enabled, nothing else.