Office 2003

Legolash2o

I saw this problem on a Windows XP SP2 computer with Office 2003, too. But it was not nLite related, as the source was not modified in any way. I do not know where it comes from or why, on my own computer, I never had that problem with Win XP. But now I do not use Office 2003 any more.

The msi installer has detected some change in the installation of an office 2003 component which appears to be used by IE. It tries to fix it but cannot (possibly the installation source is no longer available) so this happens every time that component is loaded.

I had a similar situation and found the change it didn't like was the 'My Documents' folder being moved! :puke:

it only does it when i use vLite (if not used then its fine), my installation source is on my HDD and is always accessible by the computer.

After Office 2003 had finished installing, the first thing i did was open IE and it started doing it evenwhen i use search (Ctrl + F)

Havent changed the My Documents, still default

btw im not using XP (your mentioning XP as if im using it, im using Vista x64 Ultimate) and always done it when i use vLite, i got rid of Office 2007 ages ago as i did not like it lol

EDIT: If i install Access on its own then theres no problem, so its one of the components on Office 2003, works fine on XP x64

Edited by legolash2o