vLite Direct burn and Erase RW

Legolash2o

Firstly i went to erase my DVD and the prograss bar got to 100% and then started going backwards! :blink: then when it got back to 0% it started going up again[been told thats normal now], then i tried to burn ("Direct Burn" Method) onto the dvd (at 1x) and it kept failing. So then i put in a fresh dvd (none RW) and that didnt work (at 4x) either.

I had to install nero 7 and burn the image and that worked, now my RW disk doesn't work (wont let me write to it or erase it lol)

Edited by legolash2o

Progress bar going forth and back during erasing is normal, you should have waited.

Works for me just fine. But of course if you want better burning software use Nero.

Yeah that happens if it didn't detect that the cd was full and started writing, or the rw was corrupted (needed full erase), or simply corrupted, or the drive needed refreshing (eject - load or reboot), or simply drive isn't supported but that hasn't happened yet, it's usually one of the first glitches.

Ok let me put it this way:

it doesn't work for you but it works for the majority. Use Nero after ISO is made.

Don't get me wrong I would help but I don't have the code of that burning engine, it's used with license, legally but I don't have the code and they are slow in replying so I stopped bothering in reporting bugs to them.