Installing applications besides Windows

reg4c

Perhaps I get banned for this, and many people spit on me cuz I did not read the post about it

but I really could not find it. I found the thing that the writer considers the beginning of it all

but I get none of it. The writer relies on the fact that you know how nLite works and I have no idea.

Could someone please explain how I make a lite installation that would include all my favourite applications

including their settings like Firefox, CCleaner, Fireworks, Dreamweaver etc etc

Endlessly thankful to those who try....

Regards

easiest thing you can do about the updates is download an update pack, which you can download from here.

Scroll down to the "Downloads" area near the bottom and download "Post-SP2 Update Pack" (this is for 32bit computers, dont use it on x64!!).

It basically has lots of updates up-to a certain date. It's added as a hotifx on nLite and basically you do not have to download the same updates everytime you reinstall windows.

There are already addons for CCleaner and Firefox Here. Just add it the same way as the update pack via Hotfixes

Guides

-------------------

nLite Official Guide. Use the links at the top Part 1, 2 ,etc...

NeoSeeker Guide

Edited by legolash2o

• 2 weeks later...

create a switchless installer, with 7zip, a howto is here on the forum,

and than download for example one of the smallest packs - to have an example,

offcaurce - if you had read the addon section listed on top of the page, - you wouldn't have wasted so many time...

note that i deliberitly did NOT add any links to post, to enable people to use the forum's search function,

the thing is though - that you not reading any guidelines is considered lazy and id***-ish,

yet i wonder what people might think of me actually spending time on sutch....

- you really must have catched me on a verry friendly day,

Edited by -I-