[BUG] Nlite 1.4 Beta: Icon Sizes

FrozenBlade

When setting the icon size to 48px using the registry tweak in Nlite, the icons look fine until you tell windows to use normal icons, when you do this, even after a restart, the icons overlap slightly and it looks like this:

bug1fj3.th.jpg

Then it looks even worse when you tell windows to use large icons again, well until you do a restart again, then it goes back to normal:

bug2uf4.th.jpg

Sorry for the large unnecessary space in the images, i'm on a night shift remotely controlling my home PC (don't ask) and don't have time to crop them.

Edited by FrozenBlade

I find it wierd that the icons text font is not the same, normally it should always stay the same (at least it does with other icon sizes).... Ionno if that can help someone find the problem.

And on a side note, where did u get that wallpaper? It looks awesome...

I got the wallpaper from here: http://www.winmodify.net/files.php?section=Wallpapers

Has pretty much the best wallpapers and Visual Styles you can find on the net. :)

EDIT: the wallpaper I am using is the 4th one down.

EDIT 2: about the font, it's the standard font but I have clear type enabled, also the shadows around the fonts tend to get a bit thicker when you refresh the desktop, i refreshed the desktop in the second image.

Edited by FrozenBlade