Does nlite has to spit an .iso?

Messerschmitt

What I did I took my windows XP cd, copied it on my HDD, used nlite to load it, added the SATA drivers, and processed it.

I have read that it should'v spit a .iso but I cannot find any .iso made by nlite. Hoever I can see that the copy from my HDD has increased in size with the ammount that nlite gives you before you start the process.

Am I doing something rong? or now I just take the "upgraded" copy on my HDD and put it on a CD using nero - selecting MAKE DATA CD.

EDIT: I maked a CD using MAKE DATA CD and it is not bootable.

Help please. looked for cdimage.exe as the FAQ of nlite says but I can't find anything relevant on google

Edited by Messerschmitt

you should have an option, when you choose what to have available, example: updates, add hotfixes, unattended... at the bottom look at burn/make iso or so, when that window appear, there you can opt by make an iso file, burn from image or direct burn but nlite does not spit any iso, unless you work on it!

Yes, found the create bootable ISO. Can't belive it was just in front of me and I did not noticed it. Prooly because I somehow expected to create directly an ISO.

I really hope with this will be a bootable cd.

Thanks for opening my eyes :rolleyes: