[Request] Shockwave Player

eddie11013

Tried to make one without success.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/do...=ShockwaveFlash

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

Well, it seems I didn't search enough. I just realized that the Adobe Flash Player is included in the Shockwave Player. And that John Doe made one last November.

Any chance of getting the Shockwave player updated to version 10.2.0.22

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?

Edited by eddie11013

Evidently I wasn't clear enough. Yes I can 'auto' install. However, I wanted to be able to have a "Program Addon" to be able to slipstream into my next nlited CD. In addition, the various installers that I saw for both the Flash Player and the Shockwave Player seemed to include the 'Google Toolbar', and as previously mentioned I don't know how to take that out. Thus my request. I can, and have made, a 'program add on', using the 'cmenu to "I.D" the silent installers and using the nlite add on maker to make my cab, but it has that 'Google Toolbar'. And for what ever reason, I couldn't make the "Shark007" one work. Thus my request.

Thank you for responding,

Eddie

To my best knowledge the shark installer has no Google toolbar. I run his installer after first logon (together with a whole bunch of others that cannot be integrated).

I think no one bothers to publish a shockwave addon because the versions change so quikly.

You can try to make an addon yourself with the shark installer and see if it work in GUI mode, look at the addon instructions it is simple really.

• 2 weeks later...