Unattended setup problems.

PowerCycle

I selected to 'Skip user creation' and even typed in a password and the Administrator auto-logon count was set to 1. After install, it prompted me to 'choose a user name and picture'. Is this normal?

So I selected a different user name since you can't use Administrator because it's in-use. Then, it asked me to select a automatic updates type when I selected this as 'Disabled' in the 'Protect your PC' location in Unattended setup.

So I selected one and then... It asked me to set my regional/time settings! I know I set these as 'Specify' in the Regional section of Unattended setup. I even changed them.

By the way, I'm 100% certain the options I selected are correct. I even made another OS to make sure they were correct.

Someone please explain.

Thanks. :)

Edited by PowerCycle

PowerCycle, only thing that I can comment is that when you skip the User creation then those options for the Network location and the Protect your PC are disabled and not applied.

Gotta check that admin thing, when mine doesn't autologon I simply click on the name...also when I create a new user it doesn't ask me anything. Quite weird that you got all that like it's reset or something.

Can you explain that "can't use Administrator because it's in-use", was it hidden and only normal users were shown or it was really unaccessible on the click, what did it say?

Thank you for reporting.