Install This Software (Install-Don't Install)..?

I am using vsoConvertXtoDVD2.v2.1.8.193-AnyFile.exe /VERYSILENT /SP- which installs great from a sync command but when it installs the PCOUFFIN Drivers a window pops up asking to Install or Don't Install this window opens behind the command promt screen so i then have to move the windows around and select Install.. Is there anyway to turn off Windows Security in the setup using a sync command then turn it back on...?

Edited by tonycrew

Hello tonycrew!

I've may understood you. If the popup is not from a driver installation and it's the "Open File - Security Warning" than you can disable it throug Internet Explorer Security Settings > Custom Level > Misecellaneous > Launch applications and unsafe files > set to Enable.

I know that this descirbes the manual way only but it means that there is a regkey for it. If you don't find a source on web for the regkey you could use Internet Explorer Administratio Kit to find out.

Regards,

Martin

Ok... if it's a driver than the easiest way ATM should be a solution with Autoit. That means you would have to install the driver in audit mode using an Autoit script. I'm not to familar with Autoit, so I can't provide a complete solution at this point.

Regards,

Martin