Won't Run on vista

Got v6 and edited the core.js to point to my vista but everytime i run wpi.hta i get Microsoft HTML Aplication Has Stopped Working...?

Mmmm 1.2 Lite Works....

Edited by tonycrew

I thought this line had to be edited...

if (FileExists(li+'\\WPI.HTA') || FileExists(li+'\\WIN51') || FileExists(li+'\\I386\\DRIVER.CAB') || FileExists(li+'\\Sources\\install.wim'))

to

if (FileExists(li+'\\WPI.HTA') || FileExists(li+'\\AppsRoot.txt') || FileExists(li+'\\sources\\INSTALL_WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE.clg'))

Whats also weired is V5 of WPI works...? but 5.5 doesn't..?

Edited by tonycrew

Ok 5.1 runs as well as 5.0 but the problem is the Core.js changes after 5.1 but 5.1 and below uses a small core.js then in 5.2 it changes to a larger core.js file which includes alot more stuff, and i can't use 5.1 or below cause i can't edit the core.js to run on vista... argghhhh.....!!!!

|| FileExists(li+'\\Sources\\install.wim' <-- That IS the Vista section.

Did you vLite?

Which version of Vista?

x86 or x64?

Which major apps do you have installed? i.e. Nero 7, alternate browsers, Office suites, Things like that.

You gotta help me help you just bitching isn't gonna get it solved.

Sorry wasn't bitching... i didn't use VLite i'm just trying to get it running on my Vista to set it up for and UA install.

I have Nero 7 installed there are no other browsers... no office.. i have games installed and winamp, clone cd and some other bits like Xvid codecs...

I'm 32bit vista..

Edited by tonycrew