nlite 1.01 final still endless reboots

xp_

use 6.86_nforce_win2kxp_international_whql, RVMUpdatePack2.1

still now work, get endless reboots at the end of the installation

Can you boot in safe mode (F8 option)?

Please give us some details about your hardware configuration (mainboard chipset, hdd config etc.) and the OS you are trying to install.

Safe Mode (all) can't get in windows, endless reboot

WINDOWS XP SP2 VOL

DFI LANPARTY NF4-UD

AMD OPTERON 146

GSKILL 512m*2

MAXTOR 200G*2 RAID 0

WINFAST 6600GT

before, use nlite 1.0 rc8, RVMUpdatePack 2.07a, that is works.

Edited by xp_

You probably know about the problems of the Maxtor SATA2 hdd's with nForce4 chipsets. Did you flash a firmware update or did you switch the SATA jumper to SATA1?

When you integrated the nForce SataRaid drivers, why didn't you follow this guide? You won't find any notice about the 6.86 chipset driver package, because some users reported about problems with this new package.

are you using the multi folder option in nlite when intergrating drivers ?

have noticed just yesterday that using the multi folder method for intergration willl reproduce that error.

at least on nforce4 chipsets.

but the single driver method does work.

have also had same prob with rc8 so it exists in that version too, for multi folder intergration.

try intergration with latest version but use single method for intergration, if you haven't already.

As you may see within my signature, I have the same mobo as you. I just have tested the integration of the nForce SataRaid drivers by using nLite 1.0.1 Final - with no problems at all. So your endless reboots must have another reason.

pretender69 is right: It's better to use the single driver method with the nForce SataRaid driver integration. I mentioned this within my guide.

let me guess, you selected the "remove boot from cd prompt"

after the files have copied (blue screen) and the pc has rebooted once, eject the cd, when it asks for it again, put it back in, then eject it after its finished all the windows install..

in future don't select the select boot from cd prompt option...

or after its started installation once, change your boot order so it doesn't look for the cd int he fisrt place/