[addon] HDD Thermometer

ZcWorld

HDD Thermometer is a hard disk temperature monitoring tool. It has all the features needed to prevent overheating and possible data loss.

HDD Thermometer can execute external program, shutdown/hibernate your PC, play warning sounds and much more...

download : http://files.filefront.com/hdd_thermometer...;/fileinfo.html

filesize: about 380 kb

Edited by zc_au

Thanks for the addon. When you are tyyping urls, can you not put them in code, so I can just click it to go to the page?

Don't you have a super drag-and-drop ?

That browser feature that lets you select some text on a page, click on it, drag and it opens in a new window or rather tab ?

*love maxthon* :P

That browser feature that lets you select some text on a page, click on it, drag and it opens in a new window or rather tab ?

*love maxthon* :P

:)

i got a addon for firefox thats lets any web link be click able :) so i dont really see the code box as problem for me .. but most users will be ... p***ed off that they gott copy n paste act to do but really ... just goto the nlite folder on my account to see all files :)

i think i got a bit off topice there in that post as well

Edited by zc_au

I use firefox. It supports dragging and dropping but it adds the url to where your cursor points to the address bar but it doesn't replace the whole url. :no:

Edit: zc_au can you link me to that addon? Thanks.

Edited by T D