Old icons / pictures / bitmaps in XPize Darkside...

mr_sepia_tone

Clicking (to open) the 'Temporary Internet Files' directory (found at the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files) brings up the below dialog, which still has an old un-XPized icon:

snap002.png

Also, the back and forward buttons are missing from the 'Device Manager' applet (pic below). And as I have XPize Darkside 2 installed, I'm not sure what is causing the problem... Maybe someone could check, and let us know whether the standard latest version of XPize, is the same/the cause of the problem...

snap003.png

Oh, and this:

snap005.png

Many thanks, all!

Edited by mr_sepia_tone

Also, the back and forward buttons are missing from the 'Device Manager' applet (pic below). And as I have XPize Darkside 2 installed, I'm not sure what is causing the problem... Maybe someone could check, and let us know whether the standard latest version of XPize, is the same/the cause of the problem...

snap003.png

Darkside Problem... will look into it :thumbup

snap003.png

Darkside Problem... will look into it :thumbup

Great, zedox. Look forward to an update... Can all three be dealt with, via a Darkside update?

BTW, can anything be done with the boot-screen problem, that those of us have, who are running dual-core system?

• 5 months later...

Just spotted a blue background in a window, after pressing 'F3' from the desktop.

Below image/snapshot, prior to pressing 'F3':

021.jpg

And after pressing'F3':

022.jpg

I'm still using v2.0 of XPize Darkside, as v2.1 won't work / install properly on my system, for some strange reason... So not sure if the above is also happening with v2.1...

Maybe someome could check, and post their findings back here...?

Many thanks...

Edited by mr_sepia_tone

Regarding the pictures, showing where the forward/backward arrows are missing:

If anyone figures out why they're not there, please post the information. I've given up on Vista because I wanted to use the Classic Windows UI, but even when you switch to the Classic view, those arrow keys remain (although) they are greyed out. I'd really like to be able to hide them completely. Thanks.