nlite help 4 a new member

Guest HujeE

Guest HujeE

hi guys im kinda new to the forum been looking around it and like what i see :thumbup but i have a question i used nlite to make an xp64 install for my raid 0 setup and it worked great but i have lost it in my last move so im going to do another one but i would like to fine tune it for my hardware i would like to what other drivers i can integreat into my setup i am also kinda lost on where the raid drivers are that i need here are the specs for my pc thanks forn any input on this

Processor

Model : AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-Core Processor

Speed : 2.61GHz

Cores per Processor : 4 Unit(s)

Threads per Core : 1 Unit(s)

Type : Quad-Core

System

Mainboard : ASUSTeK Computer INC. M2N32-SLI DELUXE

BIOS : Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 2101 (08/06/2008)

Bus(es) : PCI PCIe IMB USB i2c/SMBus

Multi-Processor (MP) Support : No

Multi-Processor Advanced PIC (APIC) : Yes

Total Memory : 2GB DIMM DDR2

Chipset

Model : AMD F10h Athlon 64/Opteron/Sempron HT Hub

Front Side Bus Speed : 2x 1GHz (2GHz)

Total Memory : 2GB DIMM DDR2

Memory Bus Speed : 2x 402MHz (804MHz)

Memory Module(s)

Memory Module : Corsair CM2X1024-6400 1GB DIMM DDR2 PC2-6400U DDR2-800 (5-5-5-18 3-22-6-3)

Memory Module : Corsair CM2X1024-6400 1GB DIMM DDR2 PC2-6400U DDR2-800 (5-5-5-18 3-22-6-3)

Video System

Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO (24 PS3.0, 8 VS3.0 702MHz, 512MB DDR3 2x662MHz, PCIe 1.00 x16)

Storage Devices

WDC WD1500HLFS-01G6U (150GB, RAID, 10000rpm, NCQ) : 140GB (D:)

NVIDIA STRIPE 596.18G 640.1GB (RAID, NCQ) : 596GB (C:)

HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H22L (ATA66, DVD+-RW, CD-RW, 2MB Cache) : N/A (E:)

Peripherals

LPC Hub Controller 1 : ASUS MCP55 LPC Bridge

Audio Device : Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty

Printers and Faxes

Printer : Brother MFC-465CN Printer (Colour)

Network Services

Network Adapter : NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet

Network Adapter : NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet #2

Wireless Adapter 1 : Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter (802.11g (ERP), TKIP, 54Mbps)

Guest HujeE

ok i read rule 12 so wtf does it have to do whit this. my topic title was very clear i was asking for nlite help then i asked the question but if you want to be a dick and tell me to cram a $h!t load of info into the topic title as your only resopnce go ahead, i figure it out on my own thanks for the help cya

ok i read rule 12 so wtf does it have to do whit this. my topic title was very clear i was asking for nlite help then i asked the question but if you want to be a dick and tell me to cram a $h!t load of info into the topic title as your only resopnce go ahead, i figure it out on my own thanks for the help cya

Strike 1 - Calm down.

Your topic title is meaningless to people going through the list of new topics. When creating a new topic, ask yourself, "What help do I need?" To me, it looks like you need help integrating drivers for your RAID controller. Thus, you should set your topic title to: "Help integrating RAID controllers drivers w/ nLite." It's a lot more informative and it'll attract more members to your post.

Guest HujeE

meaningless like "hello plese help me" or some of the lame topics i can see here allready im not a forum nub ppl that read and post allyways hit the new topics i know i do nice way to treat a new member good thing i didnt donate 1st i dont care if its strike 3 iv lost all respect for this place when some one post with "hello plese help me" and gets it and i post with help for nlite and get treated like a chump

Your browser is in serious need of a spellchecker. I recommend Firefox. :P

Seriously though, I read your post last night and was thinking of helping you but it seems you want us to track down all the drivers for your system. You need to do the legwork. If you get stuck with something we will be more than happy to help you.

You can start here: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx