Office 2003 CD Key

Hi

I've been trying to distribute my copy of Office 2003 out onto a couple of workstations however i've set up the MSI file in GPO on the win 2k3 server but everytime it installs fresh on a machine it seems to install fine. However when you go to open Word or Powerpoint e.t.c it asks you for the CD key, this is annoying as everytime i want to deploy it i have to enter it in, i've coppied the setup.ini file into the root directory of where the MSI file is stored as that has the CD key in however this seems to make no difference.

Any ideas would be greatly helpful and thanks in advance

Hope thats clear aswell

Thanks

Laurence

Are you using an OEM, Retail or Volume License CD for the installation. If you are using a Retail or OEM you are going to have problems trying to use one CD for more then one installation. If you are using a Volume License then there might be some different options for you.

If it is a retail version it probably will not work since each CD is tied to it's on product key to prevent piracy. Aside from the volume pricing discount that is one of the biggest benifits of the Volume Licensing program.