Geforce Horse shit

Big Booger

I must say, I almost did not install them 23.12 ASUS, but now their in and it works like a two dicked dog. I mean everything that used to happen to my old Geforce does not happen now, and its all because I bought a quality card!!!! Now I suggest if you are having problems with your card and none of the drivers are working and you tried reinstall the OS, the Card the drivers, etc... that its time to fork over the dough for a new card like me. That or check your memory, i took my old card to the COMP service dept, in my town and they checked the card and said the memory was bad. I even bought a blue orb fan because I thought it was overheating. It turned out to be a s***ty card, so to save your a** from a heap of trouble go with the brand name quality card, and make sure there is a warranty.

Big Booger

Screenshot attached of my card

I must say, I almost did not install them 23.12 ASUS, but now their in and it works like a two dicked dog. I mean everything that used to happen to my old Geforce does not happen now, and its all because I bought a quality card!!!! Now I suggest if you are having problems with your card and none of the drivers are working and you tried reinstall the OS, the Card the drivers, etc... that its time to fork over the dough for a new card like me. That or check your memory, i took my old card to the COMP service dept, in my town and they checked the card and said the memory was bad. I even bought a blue orb fan because I thought it was overheating. It turned out to be a s***ty card, so to save your a** from a heap of trouble go with the brand name quality card, and make sure there is a warranty.

Big Booger

Screenshot attached of my card [/quote:aab7f2a5f7]

Well Mr. Bill Gates, time to change your avatar to this one!

They have a few Geforce3's in a box marked discount, but I am scared as hell to buy s*** like that again. I got burned by the Hong Kong Manufacturer HIS graphic force, thought I was getting a schweet deal, turned out, they were giving me the rough stuff up the bum. Oh well, learned a lesson.

I see Geforce 3's on ebay for very cheap around $200US, which is not that bad I think. Take a look there if you want a cheap card, but beware!

Big Booger