Send files to all domain computers?

Basically my company is looking to set a company screensaver and background for everyone through group policy and make it so they can't change it. What I need help with now is getting the company background and screensaver files out to everyones computer so that it will be able to to set those in group policy. Is there is a way to push out these two files to say the windows/system32 folder on ALL of the computers on our domain? That way we can can specify the target file to those files in the group policy when we set it? I hope this makes sense, ask any questions you need to. Thanks I appreciate it alot!

OK those are some good ideas. However, with the network share idea, we have quite a few lapotps that aren't always connected to the domain, so they wouldn't be able to load the screensaver/background if they weren't connected. That kind of presents a problem. Do you know where I could find like a template for that vbscript or maybe a batch file, i have been searching.

have a startup script check for the files on the local machine and if not there copy them from the network share to the local machine. Then use the GPO to set the display settings to those files. That way even the laptops that are not always on the domain will get them the next time they are in the office and connect to the domain. If you wanted to know who got the files you could also have it logg the computer name to a text file on the share.

Iceman, would you happen to have a template to help me create this startup script? I have never written one and I don't really know where to begin.I have been searching around and i cant find all that much information about it.

startup.cmd:

Const OverwriteExisting = TRUE

Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

if not objFSO.FileExists(getENV("%SYSTEMROOT%") & "\system32\myscreenssaver.scr") then
objFSO.CopyFile "\\myfiles.mydomain.com\screensaver\*.*", getENV("%SYSTEMROOT%") & "\system32\", OverwriteExisting
end if
set objFSO=nothing
wscript.quit

Function getENV(ENV)
On Error Resume Next
Dim objWSS
Set objWSS = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
getENV = objWSS.ExpandEnvironmentStrings(ENV)

Set objWSS = Nothing
End Function